Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dosh - Steve the Cat at the Triple Rock 12 23 06

Duration: 446 seconds
Upload Time: 07-07-07 19:53:16
User: corridorsofpower
:::: Favorites
Description:

Go to Anticon.com for more of this kind of music from the likes shown here of Martin Dosh, preacher's son, multi-instrumentalist. I remember getting to the bar early and having a soup and meal fro m the great natural kitchen beforehand. I had walked fro m the light rail-getting off at the earlier stop so I could have a winter's walk along the Mississippi. I remember it feeling like Christmas that evening and even got a grilled cheese later from the owner--who I had only heard hi9m sing as Dillinger 4 and make some joke about me being into Bryan Adams (quickly changing what he said on mike to Ryan Adams). Truth be told I had gotten somehow the greatest hits cassette through my record club - w/o much care what it was. Then later I downloaded a whole mess of Ryan Adams! So that's the truth anyway.

Share with friends 

No comments: