Sunday, December 9, 2007

Mindless Self Indulgence - Kill The Rock (Lyrics)

Duration: 02:03 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-28 17:04:09
User: omfgSommer
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

music  mindless  self  indulgence  kill  the  rock  

Description:

Kill The Rock I can't handle this but I can handle anything else, It's my own mistake - it's based on me and not on my groin. It's the little things in my pants that we're all living for, I never really knew what that thing down there was used for. yo yo yo yo yo yo - I kill the rock, rock, rock, rock, rock, yo Then she killed my brain brain, brain, brain, brain, brain, brain, brain. Nothing hurts anymore - nevermind... then she killed my brain. yo, wicked gay, but then today I think I'll be hardcore, If I forget to take my medicine then I'll be sick. I'm so hot to trot I'm stealing all my beats from the blacks, And from all the young girls is where I steal my act. yo yo yo yo yo yo - I kill the rock, rock, rock, rock, yo Then she killed my brain, brain, brain, brain, brain, brain, brain, brain. Nothing hurts anymore - nevermind... then she killed my brain. I can't stand it If I'm so wonderful then why am I so misunderstood? Everybody has a reason for it except me. It's the little things in my pants that we're all waiting for, I never really knew what that thing down there was used for. yo yo yo yo yo yo - I kill the rock, rock, rock, rock, rock, yo Then she killed my brain, brain, brain, brain, brain, brain, brain, brain Nothing hurts anymore - nevermind... then she killed my brain.

Comments

mcrobsessed376 ::: Favorites  2007-12-03 13:33:36

fab its a bit a wierd song but its catchy if i hear it like 5 times then ill know it
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Sous le signe des mousquetaires épisode 13 part 2
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground Career Trailer
Skiing Japan Powder
WIP 002
bike crash
Samantha - Coup De Foudre Avec Giovanni 3
19 for LIBERTY, Not Security - RON PAUL
[Mugen]Evil kyo(me) vs Gods Snk Bosses
GRIPHON RIDE: Stormwind to Ironforge
Bushman Shrooms
[MIRROR VID]DBSK - O Jung Ban Hap REMIX
BWL Boss downed
My trip to portland Part 1
Logo
Mesh - Purple Haze
ryan's me party!
Humor Amarillo
Pwning Smarterchild
Zero no Tsukaima ~ Futatsuki no kishi 4 part 3
Oreo Song!!!


 

No comments: