Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Monkey Video Contest (Entry SAR012)

Duration: 04:49 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-01 08:50:08

This is the video to beat in the "Monkey Video Contest". You can do it! Visit http://youtube.com/user/MonkeyVideoContest for rules and entry forms. Your video does NOT have to be anything like this... nor does it need to include a monkey. What you do is up to you! This quick n' dirty video of the song "Monkey" by Seattle dreampop band Two Loons for Tea was done by the hyperkinetic staff of Sarathan Records. Starring: Kate Leaver (as "Carmen Miranda Banana"), Jessica Drenkel (as "Banana") and Chris Adams (as "The Monkey"). Filmed by Laura Sammons, written by all of above, and edited by Krk Nordenstrom. Music by Jonathan Kochmer and Sarah Scott (Two Loons for Tea).

Comments

ImaSaxonFan  2008-01-22 16:20:50

I like the Curly Girlz!!!!!!!
__________________________________________________
YuksTV  2008-01-06 23:04:44

Hello Loons, did the Texas Tchicka submit an entry form with "her" mailing address, etc... I didn't see any info at the beginning. I think it's a little bit of "negative campaigning." Someone thinking you didn't know the original source of my video which you have from the start.
__________________________________________________
beauch  2008-01-06 15:59:39

Hey thanks. We both had COMPLETELY different ideas for a video! (mine is pretty much as literal as you can get, his is--well--you'll see. he's also pretty experienced at marketing/ads/driving traffic to sites whereas after i upload, i shoutout to friends, then i'm pretty much done. lol thanks again guys!
__________________________________________________
MonkeyVideoContest  2008-01-05 17:11:49

Hey there above is totally cool, you are within the guidelines -- and the more the merrier. Glad you like the entries so far; two others should be appearing on here real soon! best, two loons for tea
__________________________________________________
beauch  2008-01-05 16:37:19

Hey guys, quick question: My buddy is making a video for this contest, but I'm in the video... I want to make my own, but obviously I'm in my own video. Does "one entry per person" mean I can't be in two videos, even though I submit just one? Thanks guys! Great entries so far!
__________________________________________________

No comments: