Wednesday, February 13, 2008

06.05.07: Face the Past Challenge

Duration: 08:26 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-05 21:47:12
User: anakin1814
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

First of all, check out 21stCenturyCat: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=21stCenturyCat Face the Past Challenge: Not your past, somebody else's! (That much easier, isn't it?) I'm proposing that we all pick our favorite YouTuber, somebody who you've formed an e-friendship with, and GO BACK, and watch ALL of their videos. Not in one sitting of course, but over time. Watch all of their old stuff, see some of their jems that were created before you started subscribing. Watch their EVOLUTION. And COMMENT. Some of older videos are our best and our closest YouTube friends never see them. Are you with me? Can you dig it!? Thanks again to all of my new subs since I hit the 200 mark. You guys are awesome...

Comments

anakin1814 ::: Favorites  2007-07-31 13:27:00

That's a good idea! I know personally, i love getting comments, esp. on my older stuff that I thought was long forgotten! Now i wonder if you found any of my older vlogs that were under 3 minutes? I don't think i have any! LOL
__________________________________________________
popparoc46 ::: Favorites  2007-07-31 12:54:08

I usually make my final decision on subscribing by watching the first video made, then ALL of the short posts (under 3 minutes) and if I am grabbed, I try to watch almost everything (over time). But, I don't always comment because it gets boring to just say "nice video". Maybe I should start to be like Mikma and just say I was here! - roc
__________________________________________________
anakin1814 ::: Favorites  2007-06-17 21:42:08

Speaking from my own experience, I love getting comments on my old videos...It really makes them all still feel alive to me! Of course, that may be a personal preference. Thanks for commenting!
__________________________________________________
trillian57 ::: Favorites  2007-06-16 15:04:23

If someone really strikes my fancy I go to their first videos and watch from the beginning where they are initially telling YT who they are and what they are about. I only comment on a few because I figure they may have forgotten what the older vids are about and may be tired of responding on old vids. If it makes a difference I will do better about commenting on old vids.
__________________________________________________
anakin1814 ::: Favorites  2007-06-07 22:09:47

Exactly....And don't forget to fill it chok full of "LOLs" and ":)" etc. I really have to watch my emails at work...lots of exclamation points still creep in!!! I mean in. :) LOL
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

beyonce knowles star spangled banner live superbowl
Phoenix Wright 1 Ace Attorney: Case 4 - Part 2
Celeb's Christmas plans
Xenosaga 1 Music Soundtrack Kookai Foundation
Quote from Ahhnold


 

No comments: