Wednesday, January 9, 2008

With You (Whole Song)

Duration: 04:59 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-05 19:38:55
User: rockstarloser
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Shelly  Guitar  Acoustic  With  You  Girl  Version  Whole  Song  Chris  Brown  

Description:

Okay i realized a lot of you didnt like my 1st try on this song, well heres my second try and I re-wrote the first verse and a little bit of the chorus. This song is actually really hard to play and sing at the same time so i give MAD props to anyone who covers this. Hey lil playa, ooh you a hottie check out those moves, check out that body and I'm so glad that I'm yours, your a mind of your own and ooh what a smile, stay for a while swear my whole heart stops your my honey and your like a jewel of mine, you are one of a kind and... you mean to me what, I mean to you together baby there is nothing we cant do, cause if i gotchu i dont need hummers i dont need kicks boy, you my heart

Comments

RocknRollCraazy ::: Favorites  2008-01-08 15:35:25

Hey whats your guitar tuned in? its not standard i noticed
__________________________________________________
hol24jh5 ::: Favorites  2008-01-07 22:49:12

wow!!
__________________________________________________
iluvmawifey ::: Favorites  2008-01-07 19:15:26

awesome i luvvvvvvvvvv it
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Bloody Mary Unleashed (Part 1)
Blue Balls friend or foe? 3
GG Allin - Jane Whitney Show 1993 part 3 of 5
Deathly Hallows Release Party. Pt. 1
Spetsnaz - Training
"A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS" CHAPTER 4
Neil Diamond Impersonator
a very good superstar!!!!(funny))
LEAFOA DANCiNG
VPRO thema: Red Hot Chili Peppers 2007 - Part 5 of 9
VHS Boyz- Crank Dat Yank
Crayfish Steve
Caught out: Cyber on Habbo - Part 10
Cahaya Asa
Dog counts 1 2 3
Oddworld Remix 2
joseph Costello
Lost without you
eggy 2 speedfeed drop test
One of my Anime picters!!!!!


 

No comments: