Friday, January 25, 2008

D-technolife full version (kh2 style)

Duration: 04:48 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-06-11 16:43:00
User: Hampus91
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Bleach  opening  Dtechnolife  kingdom  hearts  

Description:

I was sick of finding the full song without a decent video (for you who made a decent vid which I haven`t seen, accept my apologie) and I couldn`t use bleach episodes since my computer can`t re-encode them to Divxc or whateaver they are re-encodable to. NOTE: I tried to make this vid as similar to the real opening as much as I could. EDIT:it seems that these are old songs...didn`t know that

Comments

AzumangaDaioh1fan ::: Favorites  2007-09-02 14:14:51

Nice video, I really like this song!
__________________________________________________
Hampus91 ::: Favorites  2007-07-04 02:31:31

I suppose your right, but for some strange reasons I can`t get more vids from kh-vids so I have to use those I`ve got.(They are all from kh2 and not a single from kh1 and final mix.
__________________________________________________
LittleTsukasa ::: Favorites  2007-07-04 01:11:17

Nice vid, but I have a suggestion. It would have been better if you used the scene of when Ichigo and the rest of them were running up the stair with the scene of sora, donald and goofy running up the stairs of castle oblivion.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

dumb bug
7-2(Istigball)
Compressing a Video's File Size Using Windows Movie Maker
Chicle Boomerang
Tozkoparan


 

No comments: