Friday, January 11, 2008

The Chipmunks - Skillet - Falling Inside The Black

Duration: 04:30 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-21 15:44:51
User: mikcool55
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

The  Chipmunks  skillet  falling  inside  the  black  

Description:

Chipmunks ! Tonight I'm so alone This sorrow takes ahold Don't leave me here so cold Never want to be so cold Your touch used to be so kind Your touch used to give me life I've waited all this time, I've wasted so much time Don't leave me alone Cause I barely see at all Don't leave me alone, I'm falling in the black Slipping through the cracks Falling to the depths can I ever go back Dreaming of the way it used to be Can you hear me falling in the black Slipping through the cracks Falling to the depths can I ever go back Falling inside the black Falling inside falling inside the black You were my source of strength I've traded everything That I love for this one thing Stranded in the offering Don't leave me here like this Can't hear me scream from the abyss And now I wish for you my desire Don't leave me alone cause I barely see at all Don't Leave Me alone, i'm falling in the black Slipping through the cracks Falling to the depths can I ever go back Dreaming of the way it used to be Can you hear me falling in the black Slipping through the cracks Falling to the depths can I ever go back Falling inside the black Falling inside falling inside the black, black, black, black [falling in the black Slipping through the cracks] falling in the black Slipping through the cracks Falling to the depths can I ever go back Dreaming of the way it used to be Can you hear me falling in the black Slipping through the cracks Falling to the depths can I ever go back Falling inside the black Can you hear me Falling inside the black Can you hear me Falling inside the black Can you hear me Falling inside Falling inside Falling Inside the black

Comments

Ulquiorra3026 ::: Favorites  2008-01-07 21:10:42

ROFL I LOVE IT
__________________________________________________
tevyejr ::: Favorites  2008-01-07 15:42:35

skillet rules, and the chipmunks sound better with johns voice anyways
__________________________________________________
PoorAirCoco ::: Favorites  2008-01-06 00:45:00

need more skillet!!!!
__________________________________________________
jadenfangirl961 ::: Favorites  2007-12-31 16:36:08

Two words...MAKE MORE!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
__________________________________________________
ZaneTruesdale417 ::: Favorites  2007-12-29 20:39:10

ROFLMAO that's hilarious! And yet, it still sounds really cool ^^
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Fireworks Display at carindale CAROLS BY CANDLELIGHT
McFly - Live Lounge Tour 2007 [Presente + Born To Run Cover]
Adam Johnson: Untold Story Part 1
T- ASI Egypt's male Oriental/belly Dancer
Halifax - Sydney
Clair Tappaan 3 Teaser
Our Brother Moving On
Haciendo Colores Santos ( Cerati melero)
Regali della DX per Vince McMahon - Raw 19-06-06
Tai Bowling WhooAAA!
Hypnotized Girl
The Villians [Pirates] of the Caribbean - End of all Hope
How I Get Food
Re: $500 Prize Halloween Video Competition -spread the word
A 3 year old Making Animal Noises !
Full Flame Movie Series - cfan.org
Coma - Stodoła 15.11.07- Cos nowego
Darth Vader - JEDI MASTERCARD
Cosaga PvP 5 - Warsong
Rebecca Armbrister singing In The Air Tonight -Phil Collins


 

No comments: