Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Innocence

Duration: 04:51 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-31 01:53:36
User: taniali
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Lubby tribute and a present for my sis Polita, I'm very sorry, I swear this is your Bday present even if your bday was one week ago, I was very very busy So sis, I hope you like it Story Well basically the idea came to me after hearing repeatedly the song and after watching over and over some old vids, the ending of the vid, well I can't explain it, And I think that's all, I didn't put it on the vid but the clips were provided by www.thedancewedo.com the song is "Innocence" © Avril Lavigne (personally this along with "When You're Gone" and "Keep Holding On" are my favs on her new CD) I do not earn nothing by doin' this it's just for hobbie

Comments

No comments: