Thursday, November 22, 2007

Chrno Crusade AMV-Cassie (aka Do You Believe in God)

Duration: 03:21 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-27 14:56:12
User: MakeAllThingsChibi45
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

PLEASE WATCH THIS IN A WELL-LIT ROOM. So...here's my 5th amv! Wow, isn't summer an amazing thing? Aaaaanyhoooo, this one took me about 10 hours, which kind of surprised me, seeing how much more editing I had to do for this one than I normally do (which is alot of begin with o.O). But I think I'm the most proud of this one (than of all my other amvs) because of everything I had to do...from all the cross dissolving at the end to the 00:00:10 intervals during the verses. Despite how tedious it was, I think it was all worth it in the end! ^_^ Oh, yeah, and in case anyone has noticed, I've decided to take little break from Ouran amvs...I'll return to the series eventually, but, as sad an improbable as it sounds, I didn't want to risk getting tired of the series. Hence, the break. And, as usual, please enjoy! P.S. All of my amvs are now online for download for both ipod and quicktime, since there were several requests. http://www.savefile.com/projects/808518425 (*Savefile deletes file after certain periods of inactivity, so if an amv you're looking for isn't there, that's probably why. Just contact me and I'll put it back up.) NOTE: I do not own Chrno Crusade, nor do I own any of the songs used in this amv. This amv is purely fanmade. (

Comments

No comments: